Our current and next site directly help the unemployed, veterans, parolees, students and people in-between careers get matched by a proven psychometrically short color assessment. This will be a contract-to-hire position to start with for the first two months - we want to make sure you are a good fit as we want to build a great culture. We are currently in the process of negotiating fundraising (series A or angel investment).
6 hours per day
Contract (first 2 months) then Full Time
Work Location: Santa Row, San Jose (in-house)
• 4+ years’ experience as a Conversational Designer
• Ability to successfully work cross-functionally with UX Researchers, UX Designers and content designers
• Design graphic user interface elements, menus, tabs, etc.
• illustrate design ideas with process flows, sitemap and boards
• identify UX problems (mobile responsiveness)
• style knowledge on fonts, colors, and images
• Experienced in using wireframing and prototyping tools like Figma or Adobe XD
• UI/UX Designing, Web Page Design, Wireframes, Storyboards, Rapid prototyping
• Figma, Adobe Suite
• Ability to create: Wireframes, designs, and mockups for Strategic Initiatives products
• Personal, user experience, and usability studies, including interviews and analysis
• Documentation of work artifacts related to above 2 points
• Demonstrated track record of: Building product UX/UI design wireframes using Figma/Sketch/Miro (not necessary to have all 3) conducting persona interviews, usability testing to create Persona Journey Map and/or test user interaction within the design
• Generally focused on the look, feel, operation, user experience and functionality of a commercial website.
• Creates internal/external company web pages including graphics, animation and functionality.
• Designs web page layout and online content, user interface graphics, icons, color schemes, content and infrastructure for new product release and new web-hosted product offering.
• Performs development and maintenance programming for web pages and web applications.
• Performs web usability testing. Partners with Web Administrator to implement pages or applications into production.
• Up to $120,000+ per year based on value to the team/product
• 4 weeks’ vacation • Unlimited Paid Sick Time
• Benefits inc. - (Medical, Dental, etc.)
• Flexible Time
• Flexible day
• 6hr workdays
• Every third Friday off
• Paid Bail if arrested for peaceful protesting
• Profit share program
• Equity share program
• Plethora of Career Development Opportunities in a high growth startup environment
• Ongoing optional trainings, learnings, and guest speakers (i.e., lunch and learns)
• Be part of a dynamic, exciting, cutting edge, integrated clinical team!
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com