We are looking for a mid-level frontend developer for our next big greenfield project. We need to rebuild a new site using a modern stack with Go modules talking to several database instances exposing potential microservice containers (within a modular monolith) to a React.js app. We will be using AWS Cognito for authentication.
Although most of our server infrastructure remains traditional linux based, it will utilize AWS Lambda (serverless architecture) for an modular gateway to run on exposed AWS lambda deployed APIs.
Our current and next site directly help the unemployed, veterans, parolees, students and people in-between careers get matched by a proven psychometrically short color test. We we are currently in the process of fundraising (series A or angel investment).
• BS degree in Computer Science is preferred but not a must
• Must be fluent in HTML, CSS, SASS (template engines like blade is a plus)
• Must have React.JS/Angular or Vue.JS (CSR) client-side rendering experience. SSR a plus.
• Strong willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done• Must live in the area, or be willing to relocate to the SF-bay area
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• US Citizens, green card holders, US residents only please
• $85,000 - $150,000 annually depending on experience.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage with Employer Contribution.
• 4 weeks’ vacation • Unlimited Paid Sick Time
• Benefits inc. - (Medical, Dental, etc.)
• Education budget
• Flexible Time
• Flexible day
• 6hr workdays
• Every third Friday off
• Paid Bail if arrested for peaceful protesting
• Profit share program
• Equity share program
• Plethora of Career Development Opportunities in a high growth startup environment
• Ongoing optional trainings, learnings, and guest speakers (i.e., lunch and learns)
• Be part of a dynamic, exciting, cutting edge, integrated clinical team!
Please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration